Wednesday, August 15, 2007

5/14/07

Here begins my journey to Africa
------------------------------------
It has been a year since my last entry in here. Thanks to cyberspace I am able to keep online journals called blogs. Though I am not as open as I am in here. I've missed you! Alot has happened in a year. I am no longer at Lee University. I took the spring semester off and transferred to North Georgia College. I am happy. Since I left Lee God has shown me many open doors and I have been able to walk through them. Today begins my journey to Africa. WOW. After more than seven years my wildest dreams are coming true. I am going to Africa! Today I go and meet up with my team at North Point Community Church. I am going with the 410 Bridge through BigStuf Camps. So my journey will be logged in here like the good 'ole times!

Here we go!

No comments: